Thursday, June 2, 2011

Someone once told me, that I need to "wake up"..

To my understanding, there was nothing between us. I was just a friend. We were coworkers. You were back with your boyfriend. For the sake of being comfortable at work, I had no choice but to move on. With enough time.. I did.


I was fine until we started talking again..
The term, "just friends" is neglected.


If you're with someone you love, we shouldn't be talking unless it's work-related.
When you say things like, "I think I made a mistake going back to him," or telling me we could've happened, it breaks me because I still have unresolved feelings, when I know we won't happen. A part of me wishes this would stop..

..while the other part still thinks about you, but I can't torture myself anymore. You say things that have me wondering if there would be more, but do I stick around until I find out? It's my own damn fault for reacting, and feeling the way I do.. because I pushed you away, and now I'm letting you back in.

No comments:

Post a Comment